Welcome to Cloudsoft Computers. We provides a broad range of information technology services.
Products & Solutions
If you are just starting out, we will take you through Our Services
WE WILL SOLVE YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS
Choose the perfect plan
We are professionals for attractive, responsive and stylish web design and development in Kenya.
Frequently asked questions
It depends. You usually only need a domain name and hosting. Domains are usually around 1000 Kshs per year, and web hosting can cost as little as 1,500-5000 Kshs per Year. There are no hidden costs, and you can choose our Basic, Standard or Premium Web design Packages to achieve your website dreams. Its simple.
There are many reasons why a computer may just stop working or “freeze”. Most of the time it is a fact of life that computer programs have become so complex that occasionally users will experience problems even when performing common tasks. When your computer no longer responds to keyboard commands your best bet is to visit the experts for a check up.
If your computer is infected with a virus formatting or erasing the hard disk drive and starting over will almost always remove any type of virus. However, keep in mind if backups have been made that contain the virus, other media or drives connected to the computer have a virus, your computer is connected to another computer on a network with a virus, and/or the virus is stored on some other type of software you use with your computer it can become re-infected if not properly protected. My advice please get a Anti-virus software.
In the first instance, you can try:
- Removing (forgetting) the wireless network from your device WiFi settings
- Turning your WiFi off and on again
- Rebooting your device
or follow this simple steps
- Firstly go to device manager.
- Select the network adapters
- Choose wifi driver option and right click on the option.
- After that uninstall the WiFi driver rather than updating driver software.
- Now reboot/restart your system.
- And then download & install the latest WiFi driver for your PC.
- Restart/reboot your pc then.
- Now you’ll be able to connect your PC to WiFi.